Casey Anthony has Released a Video Diary Message:Newly discovered video diary, which was posted online could end up creating more legal problems for Casey Anthony. In addition, the man claims that he is the one who posted the video to save Casey from making any money.
Video posted on YouTube, was the first case, when the 25-year-old Casey has been seen and not heard, because she was acquitted of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony.
Casey's lawyer confirmed that Casey in the video, but Cheney Mason said it was posted without permission.
Casey's lawyer said the video was for the personal diary and video counseling. She said that she would not allow anyone to publish it and do not know how someone got it from your computer.
Attorney representing Zenaida Gonzalez who is suing Casey in a civil court said that this proves to be forced Casey to answer questions under oath in this case.
Matt Morgan said he plans to file a petition next week. He said that he would make the argument that if Casey may appear in the video in front of thousands, she can speak in the courtroom.
Gonzalez has the same name as the fictional babysitter Casey said kidnapped Caylee.
The judge decided Casey did not have to give another deposition in the case. Gonzalez's lawyer said the new video can change the opinion of the judge.
"Look, here it is the disclosure of video diaries for the public," said Morgan. "Why can not speak in court?"
But the lawyer Casey said that the video was never to go public, and it was chopped off her personal computer.
Four minutes and 16 seconds long video, Casey appears with blond hair and glasses and says, on probation, but he never mentions her murder. She described him as her very first video diary.
Some of her words were cut, and others have been muted out. The obvious video cam was transformed into black and white.
Casey uses the word "I" 48 times during the video, and she said that she could get probation early. Casey also said that her probationary period was a blessing, and she took the dog.
"Even if I go out early in the probationary period, I'll still be here, at least until February," said Casey.
Casey said the video was recorded October 13, 2011, and said that he had paid for the computer. However, Casey said the State Department of Corrections, she has no income.
"It's kind of nice that I can finally say that I have some things that belong to me, I'll be able to take with you after I leave here next year. Hmm, funny to think," Casey said.
In contrast to photos and video, that it was part of her past, Casey said in a video camera that she was shy.
"It's a little scary, because I hate being on camera, but I do not know. I must conquer this fear at some point, and it's a good start. So here's hoping," said Casey.
A person who claims that he is one who posted the video diary Casey Anthony on YouTube said that he did it to save Casey from making any money.
John Briley, who runs BoycottCaseyAnthony.com, appeared on national television interview to explain how he says he found the video.
"There was a picture that was posted on our website was a picture of the video," he said.
Briley said he searched the internet and found a video on several sites, but said it was on sale for $ 5.
He claims that he finally found without reference to the video, and he put it on YouTube and his website. This connection was later demolished.
"That's why I uploaded it was so it was free for all, there would not be paying for it, not the money made off of it," he said.
The video has been reposted on YouTube more than two dozen times.
Meanwhile, Casey's lawyer parents released a statement saying, "They are concerned that the release of this video or any future video may jeopardize their daughter. Cindy and George Casey, hope remains secure wherever it was."
Their lawyer says Cindy and George had just learned of the video blog on Thursday.
Casey said the YouTube video was the first of its video recording, and that was not all, as well as audio.
Casey was in hiding and under threat, as it was found not guilty of murdering Caylee.
Video posted on YouTube, was the first case, when the 25-year-old Casey has been seen and not heard, because she was acquitted of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony.
Casey's lawyer confirmed that Casey in the video, but Cheney Mason said it was posted without permission.
Casey's lawyer said the video was for the personal diary and video counseling. She said that she would not allow anyone to publish it and do not know how someone got it from your computer.
Attorney representing Zenaida Gonzalez who is suing Casey in a civil court said that this proves to be forced Casey to answer questions under oath in this case.
Matt Morgan said he plans to file a petition next week. He said that he would make the argument that if Casey may appear in the video in front of thousands, she can speak in the courtroom.
Gonzalez has the same name as the fictional babysitter Casey said kidnapped Caylee.
The judge decided Casey did not have to give another deposition in the case. Gonzalez's lawyer said the new video can change the opinion of the judge.
"Look, here it is the disclosure of video diaries for the public," said Morgan. "Why can not speak in court?"
But the lawyer Casey said that the video was never to go public, and it was chopped off her personal computer.
Four minutes and 16 seconds long video, Casey appears with blond hair and glasses and says, on probation, but he never mentions her murder. She described him as her very first video diary.
Some of her words were cut, and others have been muted out. The obvious video cam was transformed into black and white.
Casey uses the word "I" 48 times during the video, and she said that she could get probation early. Casey also said that her probationary period was a blessing, and she took the dog.
"Even if I go out early in the probationary period, I'll still be here, at least until February," said Casey.
Casey said the video was recorded October 13, 2011, and said that he had paid for the computer. However, Casey said the State Department of Corrections, she has no income.
"It's kind of nice that I can finally say that I have some things that belong to me, I'll be able to take with you after I leave here next year. Hmm, funny to think," Casey said.
In contrast to photos and video, that it was part of her past, Casey said in a video camera that she was shy.
"It's a little scary, because I hate being on camera, but I do not know. I must conquer this fear at some point, and it's a good start. So here's hoping," said Casey.
A person who claims that he is one who posted the video diary Casey Anthony on YouTube said that he did it to save Casey from making any money.
John Briley, who runs BoycottCaseyAnthony.com, appeared on national television interview to explain how he says he found the video.
"There was a picture that was posted on our website was a picture of the video," he said.
Briley said he searched the internet and found a video on several sites, but said it was on sale for $ 5.
He claims that he finally found without reference to the video, and he put it on YouTube and his website. This connection was later demolished.
"That's why I uploaded it was so it was free for all, there would not be paying for it, not the money made off of it," he said.
The video has been reposted on YouTube more than two dozen times.
Meanwhile, Casey's lawyer parents released a statement saying, "They are concerned that the release of this video or any future video may jeopardize their daughter. Cindy and George Casey, hope remains secure wherever it was."
Their lawyer says Cindy and George had just learned of the video blog on Thursday.
Casey said the YouTube video was the first of its video recording, and that was not all, as well as audio.
Casey was in hiding and under threat, as it was found not guilty of murdering Caylee.

No comments:
Post a Comment