Kevin Durant to Help Oklahoma City Win its Opener
Kevin Durant to Help Oklahoma City Win its Opener:Kevin Durant scored 30 points to help out the Oklahoma City noise win their season opening by a 97-89 win in excess of the Orlando Magic on Sunday night.Durant led the group in scoring the past two seasons, with averaging 27.7 last season. On Sunday, he was 11-of-19 starting the ground and added five rebounds and six assists.James Harden added 19 points and the Thunder held Orlando celebrity Dwight Howard to immediately 11 points.“It’s wonderful we can’t control,’’ Durant said of opportunity. “We have to wait getting better every day and see what happens.’’
A 13-2 run in the next quarter, after Durant and Russell Westbrook checkered back in, helped the Thunder get out to a 17-point lead. They led 55-41 at the fracture.“We know there are outer opportunity,’’ Thunder coach Scott Brooks said. “But there aren’t absolutes or guarantees. Our guys now work.
Kevin Durant to Help Oklahoma City Win its Opener
“I know it gets boring at times, but we like that. We’re not leaving to change. We’re all in the same vessel on that. You can not at all become satisfied. It has to be regarding the team.’’Ryan Anderson scored 25 points and Jameer Nelson added 18 for the supernatural, who shot just 37 percent from the field and had 18 turnovers.“I didn’t like the speed of our evil doing,’’ Magic coach Stan Van Gundy said. “I idea we were moving slowly. I consideration the ball didn’t move about.’’
Kevin Durant to Help Oklahoma City Win its Opener:Kevin Durant scored 30 points to help out the Oklahoma City noise win their season opening by a 97-89 win in excess of the Orlando Magic on Sunday night.Durant led the group in scoring the past two seasons, with averaging 27.7 last season. On Sunday, he was 11-of-19 starting the ground and added five rebounds and six assists.James Harden added 19 points and the Thunder held Orlando celebrity Dwight Howard to immediately 11 points.“It’s wonderful we can’t control,’’ Durant said of opportunity. “We have to wait getting better every day and see what happens.’’
A 13-2 run in the next quarter, after Durant and Russell Westbrook checkered back in, helped the Thunder get out to a 17-point lead. They led 55-41 at the fracture.“We know there are outer opportunity,’’ Thunder coach Scott Brooks said. “But there aren’t absolutes or guarantees. Our guys now work.
Kevin Durant to Help Oklahoma City Win its Opener
“I know it gets boring at times, but we like that. We’re not leaving to change. We’re all in the same vessel on that. You can not at all become satisfied. It has to be regarding the team.’’Ryan Anderson scored 25 points and Jameer Nelson added 18 for the supernatural, who shot just 37 percent from the field and had 18 turnovers.“I didn’t like the speed of our evil doing,’’ Magic coach Stan Van Gundy said. “I idea we were moving slowly. I consideration the ball didn’t move about.’’


No comments:
Post a Comment